RUNICELAND is organized by the W.W.P. ORGANIZATION in cooperation with Base Artica Ehf, Tour-Operator in Iceland. It's a Trail running experience.
The race is open to everybody, both pro-athletes and amateurs can run the breathtaking tracks of Iceland, the most amazing country in the world! The relaxed and friendly atmosphere you can find in all the WWP races will allow amateurs to approach this wonderful sport and the pros to test themselves surrounded by the unbelievable island nature! The race course has been created in close cooperation with MARCO OLMO, 20 times finisher at “Marathon des Sables” and winner of the “Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc” (UTMB) in 2006 and 2007. RUNICELAND is a multi-stage event (5 stages for 110k), the final result time is calculated by adding together the times achieved on each stage. Several activities are planned during the afternoons prior to the short stages. Sightseeings among glaciers and waterfalls, visit at the glacier lagoon, short walks and most places of interests along the South coast of Iceland. All participants are meant to compete; beginners can chose the easier 3x10km challenge.
RUNICELAND 2017 IS LIMITED TO 65 ATHLETES!!!! HURRY UP!!!!
RunIceland 2017 Entry
in order to be officially signed up for RUNICELAND 2017 you need to pay 400€ (non refundable) at time of registration; you then have time til march 31st 2017 for the balance.
- Until March 31st : 1950 €
- From april 1st to June 30th: 2050€ The balance needs to be paid at time of registration.
- From July 1st : 2150 € The whole amount needs to be paid at time of registration.
- Extra night: 125€
- Supplement for single room: 425€
The total cost includes:
- 7 nights in dbl/tpl with private facilities.
- All breakfasts
- 4 dinners & 1 lunch
- Transports, assistance before, during and after the race and guided tour.
Not included in the price:
- Dinners in Reykjavik
- Transfers to and from the airport. (flybus will take you directly to the hotel and tickets can be bought upon arrival in Iceland)
- Optional tours and visits.